Sunday, April 26, 2009

Only the alcoholic can set himself free

"Help me to find peace of mind within myself by uniting myself with God's power and guidance. That is the spiritual way out of my difficulties-the only sure way." ODAT

April 26 ODAT
My share in the job of rehabilitating myself is to study and practice the program, to meditate and pray, to attend meetings and to help others to understand and live the Al-Anon way.
"The people that walked in darkness have seen a great light; they that dwell in the land of the shadow...upon them shall the light shine." (Isaiah)

4-26CtC "With the help of this program and my Higher Power, I take charge of fashioning, shaping, choosing what kind of life I will have."
4-26 HfT
Humility can lead to a full, open experience of life. Am I willing to be more humble? "...Pride often makes recovery difficult..." ODaT p.326

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm happy to hear anything that you think! Thank you!