Monday, May 11, 2009

Time to Repurpose Things for the Deck


This heavy oak drop leaf table sat on my Grandma's enclosed front porch for years. I sanded as much of the paint splatters off of it as I couldThen I decided that I like it looking like this. This set sits in our living room right now. Am thinking I'll put this on our deck when Jim's finished painting out there.


The waiting room chair is something that I picked up on the Nebraska Junk Jaunt (300 mile Garage Sale) last fall. I love it so much and regret not getting the auqua ones too. The green chair is something that my Mom picked up from an estate sale and I've always admired it. She gave it to me for my birthday yesterday!


Here's a picture of the table and one of the chairs that's out on the deck currently. Poor picture, I know.

1 comment:

  1. I love that table. It is beautiful just the way it is. It looks aged with love.

    ReplyDelete

I'm happy to hear anything that you think! Thank you!